Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

5 posters

hobby's etc.

soulsplitter
    soulsplitter

hobby's etc. Empty hobby's etc.

Post  soulsplitter Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm

do you guys have any hobby's? ( exept rappelz)

I really like sport, i got black belt in judo, teakwondo. Im also in the senior team of waterpolo:). and ofcourse i go to the gym, what i also really like is snowboarding, this winter i've managed to get my "anwärter" ( kinda diploma to give snowboarding lessons) and i want 1 more lvl up for my"landes". and ofcourse hanging out with my friends in weekends and drinking beer Smile

what are your hobbies?
    Ayrai
    Ayrai

hobby's etc. Empty Re: hobby's etc.

Post  Ayrai Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 am

Not so much a sporty person myself tho i have a blackbelt in kick boxing (^_^)

most of the time am not playing rapplez am normally out with my friends or in the house with them..... lol i live with my closest friends

main hobby is playing the guitar which i play alot god i love music ehehehehe

other hobbys include playing with my pet terapin fluff lol and inventing cocktails for the bar i work at lol
    soulsplitter
    soulsplitter

Post  soulsplitter Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Ayrai wrote:Not so much a sporty person myself tho i have a blackbelt in kick boxing (^_^)

most of the time am not playing rapplez am normally out with my friends or in the house with them..... lol i live with my closest friends

main hobby is playing the guitar which i play alot god i love music ehehehehe

other hobbys include playing with my pet terapin fluff lol and inventing cocktails for the bar i work at lol
    cool! dit not know that you can have a belt in kick boxing:). and do you have something recoreded that you can play? i really would like to hear some of it! Cool
    Nara
    Nara
    Admin

Post  Nara Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm

I like to play football/soccer for a local team and i also play alot of tennis, oh yeah and i love bmx's and motocross bikes even know i crash alot Razz

and awesome i'd love to hear some of your guitar music Razz I love guitars even know i can't play them XD
    Oh yeah and forgot to mention i also like to draw as you might of guessed by my avatar/pic Cool

~~~Nara~~~king
    Ayrai
    Ayrai

Post  Ayrai Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 pm

no nothing recorded yet tho am working on getting some stuff recorded hehehehe
    Pysk
    Pysk
    Admin

Post  Pysk Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm

mhh my hobbies?
    First of all I love riding motorbikes, I've done some pretty far motorbike tours already and I hope to get to Sweden with mine this fall Smile
    I like Powerkiting as well...I think its not that popular but really fun, so you got a big kite (2-10 square meters) and the kite just pulls you and you can jump with it.
    I play the bass clarinet (kind of a clarinet, but partly made out of metal and 1m high) and I love music in general, like listening to it etc. And yehhh I wanna listen to Ayrais music as well Very Happy And could you give me some of your cocktail recepies pls?^^ I like mixing cocktails with friends as well Smile
    Ayrai
    Ayrai

Post  Ayrai Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Fruity Slut recipe
    3/4 oz Jagermeister herbal liqueur
    3/4 oz peach schnapps
    1 1/2 oz fruit punch

Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

Dr. Jager recipe
    1 1/2 oz Dr. Pepper soda
    1 1/2 oz Jagermeister herbal liqueur

Pour ingredients in equal parts into a cocktail glass; stir and serve.

am currently working on recording something tho i have no idea what lol

the most extreme thing ave ever done thats consitered a sport was a sky dive damn that was extremely scary lol cat pig alien elephant

there two of my favorite ones tho in general jager makes anything good if theres enought of it lol
    bluebarry

Post  bluebarry Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:09 am

I like watch tv and listen to music.

-------------
    Walt Disneys dvd box set
    American Dad dvd box set

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:15 pm