Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

CSI LV Rocks :)

lucifer49

CSI LV Rocks  :) Empty CSI LV Rocks :)

Post  lucifer49 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 am

To Carol Burnett in, the locale was terrific. Each sixty minute show was shot on location on the island of Oahu. For people who had never carol burnett show video ed Hawaii, and for those who had been there (like me) it was special to see the beautiful scenery week after week as each exciting plot unfolded.

A second factor was the story lines. There was lots of drama and the bad guys were, well - really bad. The Hawaii Five-O police carol burnett and friends had detectives who were of Hawaiian extraction, a fact that carol burnett video ed an air of authenticity to each Carol Burnett show .

And then there was McGarrett. carol burnett dvd series ed by actor Jack Lord (he had a role in the first carol burnett tv es Bond movie as an American CIA agent) McGarrett, actually Steve McGarrett was the head of the local police decarol burnett shows ment and the show's protagonist. In his role as the "primary good guy" Jack Lord was intense and dynamic. In fact, he carol burnett movies ed his role so well that carol burnett show on dvd y viewers carol burnett complete an to strongly associate him with the character he played and forgot that he was "just acting."

Interestingly, the cast for this outstanding show carol burnett show dvd ed one of the great perks ever carol burnett dvd set d to TV actors. In Carol Burnett on dvd ition to being paid Carol Burnett dvds[/url] somely for each episode, the carol burnett & friends ers got to carol burnett series -- and carol burnett collection - in a true tropical paradise.

The show had its run during the height of the "Cold War" and one of the recurring "bad guy" characters was a sinister Chinese agent carol burnett videos ing for "The People's Republic of China" that McGarrett could never capture.

Other antagonists were evil and despicable, as well, and McGarrett, along with his Hawaiian carol burnett dvd collection ives would fan out all over the isCarol Burnett dvds (Carol Burnett DVD ing lots of great scenery) in an attempt to corner and catch the bad guy.

There have been carol burnett show dvd collection y, many other "cop" shows over the years, some of which have been first-rate. But, in my opinion, Hawaii Five-O was - and is - the best TV cop show of all carol burnette dvd . Now, if my ming carol burnette r would find a way to bring back these awesome shows, I would become one very happy subscriber.

In fact, I'm not sure if there has ever been re-runs of Hawaii Five-O. If that's the case, the time to "right this wrong" is now!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 pm