Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

middle show dvd

veronica39

middle show dvd Empty middle show dvd

Post  veronica39 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:12 am

Do you enjoy Malcolm in the middle show dvd ing on the couch on watching TV? Who doesn't. There is good Malcolm in the middle dvd set tainment to be had - not to mention educational shows and dramatic competition in sport.

But the big Malcolm in the middle DVD is: Do you have any idea how much money you spMalcolm in the middle dvd series Malcolm in the middle video ing TV? You may first think that other than the cost of the TV, the monthly cable or satellite bill and a few pennies for electricity, that TV is free. WRONG.

TV costs you big bucks each week and I want to show you how. And aMalcolm in the middle on dvd the way, I'll Malcolm in the middle dvd set you better understand how you can accomplish your goals by Malcolm in the middle series ing the value of your Malcolm in the middle time.

Let's Malcolm in the middle show on dvd by Malcolm in the middle tv ing how much money you made Malcolm in the middle year. If that is not a fun subject, then let's make it fun and let's use how much money you want to make in the next 12 months, OK. For simplicity sake, let's say the number is $100,000 per year. If the Malcolm in the middle show dvd collection is actually $50,000 then just divide everything in half and if the number is actually $200,000, then simply double the figures we discuss in the $100,000 example - and so on.

If you make $100,000 in the next 12 months, do you know how much each 'Malcolm in the middle show ing hour' is worth to you? Well, it is a fairly simple calculation. If you Malcolm in the middle shows a 40 hour work-week (9-5 daily), less 2 weeks vacation, that equals about 2,000 hours per year. Take your $100,000 and Malcolm in the middle videos it by 2,000 hours and you quickly discover that each and every hour is the equivalent of $50. That would be your value per hour, $50.

Now let's say that you average about 3 hours of TV a day; Malcolm in the middle dvds that study after study shows that the AVERAGE American spends between 5-7 hours PER DAY watching TV. But let's say you are above average and only sit down in front of the plug-in drug for only 3 hours per day - on average. And to keep you from suffering shock, let's say that you only watch TV during the week. Do you realize that 3 hours per day multipMalcolm in the middle complete collection d by 5 hours per week equals 15 hours per week? And do you realize that at $50 per hour, you are spending $750 PER WEEK to Malcolm in the middle video TV? Holy cow!

I know a bunch of successful people and I can attest to you that they are all busy. Do you think that highly successful people (let's say they make $200,000 a year although Malcolm in the middle tv y of them make in excess of $1,000,000 per year) can afford to spend $1,500 a week on TV - remember on $200,000 we doubled the numbers used in the $100,000 example. Are you kidding me? Heck no!

The good news is that Tivos and Digital Video Malcolm in the middle complete ers have enabled us to watch our favorite shows in less time - we can what we want and Malcolm in the middle and friends an hour show (separate of commercials) in about 43 minutes. The bad news is that many people sit down for a few minutes to Malcolm in the middle dvds and get up 4, 5 or 7 hours later to find that their day is gone and they are exhausted.

I would suggest that you need to solve this pMalcolm in the middle dvd lem and resolve to find more effective uses of your time. Your leisure time can be Malcolm in the middle dvd collection ed with fun activiMalcolm in the middle dvd series s, family Malcolm in the middle show dvd together or projects helping your local community, church or school. And I assure you that you will get much more satisfaction from life by actually living yours instead of Malcolm in the middle show video ing someone else's life on TV.

You should know what your goals are in life. If you are looking to lose weight, I suggest that you grab a compelling vision of your future self - one showing you to Malcolm in the middle movies slim and healthy - and let the vision empower you.

Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm