Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

One Tree Hill' star Robert Buckley tweets through 'Learning to Fail'

ivyivy

One Tree Hill' star Robert Buckley tweets through 'Learning to Fail' Empty One Tree Hill' star Robert Buckley tweets through 'Learning to Fail'

Post  ivyivy Mon May 10, 2010 9:46 am

Fans of "One Tree Hill" got a Ugly Betty dvd box setspecial treat with Monday's (May 3) episode "Learning to Fail." As part of The Ugly Betty complete dvdCW Tweet Week, star Robert Buckley signed on to do a "tweet-a-thon" during the East Criminal Minds dvd box setCoast airing to answer fans' questions and give us some behind-the-scenesUgly Betty dvd info.

Of course, there's one thing Brothers And Sisters complete dvdson every fan's mind: Will this be the show's final season?Brothers And Sisters seasons Buckley is waiting for answers himself. "I have ZERO clue about season 8.Brothers And Sisters dvds I'm hopeful that we will return but until they make an announcement, nothing's ever a done deal," he writes. An official announcement about next year's "One Tree Hill" status is expected from The CW on orBrothers And Sisters dvd box set before MayCriminal Minds dvd collection

During the episode,Brothers And Sisters dvd box set Buckley's characterBrothers And Sisters dvd Clay deals with an extremely persistent stalker, Katie (Amanda Schull), who happens to be the spitting image of his dead wife, Sara. Katie is hardly the first crazy creepster on Brothers And Sisters dvd seasons"One Tree Hill"; we've seen a crazy nanny,Desperate Housewives dvd Season a crazy basketball groupie, a crazy fake biological brother, and a crazy-adorable singer-songwriter in a Batman costume, to name a few. "What canDesperate Housewives dvd show I say? Desperate Housewives dvdsTree Hill is like the mecca ofDesperate Housewives dvd box set chemically imbalanced psychos," Buckley tweets.
    Desperate Housewives complete dvd show
    That's not to say it's not fun. "My favorite Desperate Housewives complete dvd Seasonpart of this episode... hmm, probably my scenes with Amanda (psycho!) and Shantel [Vansanten] (Quinn). We always manage to have a good time, and to Amanda Schull's credit, she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met/worked with. But man, does she playCriminal Minds dvds
    a great psycho, right?"

Buckley alsoPrivate Practice DVDs commented onPrivate Practice complete DVDs his otherDesperate Housewives dvd show co-stars, 9-year-old Jackson Brundage and his on-screen dad JamePrivate Practice DVDs Lafferty.Private Practice DVD seasons According to Buckley, working with the duo is "AWESOME. James and I are good buddies so it was always comfortable..meaning one and/or both of us was goofing off. And Jack... well that little man is hands down the coolest guy on the showPrivate Practice DVD collection. AlwaysPrivate Practice DVD box set in a good mood and readyPrivate Practice box set for a danceThe Big BangTheory dvd off."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:08 pm