Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

'Smallville' may l stick around

ivyivy

'Smallville' may l stick around Empty 'Smallville' may l stick around

Post  ivyivy Wed May 26, 2010 11:08 am

Last week, the announcement was made that "Smallville"walt disney dvd box set was planning to end in 2011, after the show wrapped up his landmark 10th season.

However, is that really the case?One Tree Hill dvd In a new interview with E! Online, series star Tom Welling didn't necessarily proclaim that the show would be dead in the waterbox set disney movies if fans came out to support them:

You never know. If you don't know this already, as adisney dvds fan you guys have all the power. The more people that watch, the more chance the show has to continue. disney movies on dvdWe're not here forwalt disney movies dvd ten season withoutone tree hill dvd season the fans. That's the truth."

In addition, he also said he was hoping for pastdisney movies dvd setstar Michael Rosebaum to return in a guest role to play Lex Luthor:

"I'm doing everything I can to get MichaelOne Tree Hill dvd box set Rosenbaum back. Michael, please. You can't have the show without Lex Luthor.One Tree Hill dvd season And there's no Lex Luthor to me except Michael. He's the best."

Would you like to see "Smallville" stick around, or are you surprised the show is actually still on? Let me know your thoughts with a comment and stay tuned for one tree hill seasons 1 6more of the latest TV news.

know more tv shows and dvds about Smallville onBoston Legal DVD dvdsetcollection

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm