Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

'30 Rock' star

ivyivy

'30 Rock' star Empty '30 Rock' star

Post  ivyivy Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 am

Tracy Morgan has beenbuy The L Word dvddieting.

"I use NutriSystem," the 30 Rock star,Supernatural DVD 41, tells UsMagazine.com. He doesn't give the number of pounds he has lost overall, but says, Supernatural dvds"The most weightSupernatural DVD Seasons I lost wasSupernatural dvd box set 10 pounds in two weeks."

Indulgences include "hot dogs and cheeseburgers,"Supernatural box set he admits."I cheat sometimes, but I try notBones dvd seasons to."

He has also been Bones dvd box setworking out regularly,Supernatural dvd series including doing The Sopranos complete dvdPilatesBones DVD series and kickboxing.Buy Bones DVD "I'm not obese or anything, but I wanted to come down off the weight Bones DVDand lower my blood pressure," he explains. Bones DVD Box Set "And I'm diabetic Bones DVD Season-- it's great buy Supernatural DVDfor that."

KNOWtwo and a half men complete dvd MORE GOOD DVDS ABOUTThe Sopranos dvdTHE 30 ROCK ON DVDSETCOLLECTION The Sopranos dvds

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 am