Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

5 posters

CrystalLight guild Ta's Events and Seiges

Nara
    Nara
    Admin

CrystalLight guild Ta's Events and Seiges Empty CrystalLight guild Ta's Events and Seiges

Post  Nara Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 pm

I think its important to let you know that you are not FORCED into doing any of these i simple thought it would be a cool idea to make us feel more like a guild and maybe bring a little more fun to the guild if you do not want to do these things you do not have to,we have already had one member leave because of this.
    ~~~Nara~~~king
    Pysk
    Pysk
    Admin

CrystalLight guild Ta's Events and Seiges Empty Re: CrystalLight guild Ta's Events and Seiges

Post  Pysk Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 pm

This guild activity stuff is definately a good idea!! I think without that a guild is inactive and that kinda sucks. I think every normal person wants to join a guild because of those things...there was only that quite strange other girl which didn't like that Wink
    soulsplitter
    soulsplitter

CrystalLight guild Ta's Events and Seiges Empty Re: CrystalLight guild Ta's Events and Seiges

Post  soulsplitter Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:53 pm

chattin!!!
    Ayrai
    Ayrai

Post  Ayrai Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Leopuladon..................

Random Rape

(^_^)Kerby For Presedent WOOHOO lol

AM HYPER............again bounce bounce bounce bounce
    soulsplitter
    soulsplitter

Post  soulsplitter Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:01 am

Random rape omg. thats awfull, aslong its not my turn:S. dont know what you think about raping Ayrai.
    bluebarry

Post  bluebarry Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 am

I agree with Pysk.
    This guild activity stuff is definately a good idea!

---------------
    Walt Disneys dvd box set
    cartoon77

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:21 am