Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks says talk of her famous curvy body 'kind of hurt my feelings'

ivyivy

'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks says talk of her famous curvy body 'kind of hurt my feelings' Empty 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks says talk of her famous curvy body 'kind of hurt my feelings'

Post  ivyivy Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 am

Mad Men" starThe Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.

Christina Hendricks isn't happy withTheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. all the talk about her famous curves.

Despite her considerable accomplishments as an actress, Hendricks says the only thing people focus on is her voluptuous physique.

"It kind of hurt my feelings at first," she told New York magazine. "Anytime someone talks about your figure constantly, you get nervous, you get really self-conscious. "I was working my butt off on the show, and then all anyone was talking about was my body."

So why are they all talking?

She's a "big" girl, at least according to a New York Times blogger who came under fire for criticizing the actress' figure at this year's Golden Globe Awards. Others simply refer to her as classically, gorgeously curvy, since she's obviously far from large.

Hendricks, who plays the AMC show's office manager Joan Holloway, started her career as a model, mostly for catalogues. Right now, she's proud to be part of such an acclaimed show.

"Lots of television actors use the down season to go out and get creatively fulfilled, but I feelThe Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.

the opposite," Hendricks told the mag. "Anything else I get to do is just icing."

The actress, 34, just wishesafter that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setor Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

more people would focus on that fine work.

"It leaves a bad taste in my mouth," she says of the particular attention she gets. "Back when I was modeling, if someone said, ‘I'm fasting,' I would say, ‘Can't we talk about something else?' "ounced for the event as it approaches.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm