Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

"One Tree Hill" creates a Sundance-esque scene on Main Street

ivyivy

"One Tree Hill" creates a Sundance-esque scene on Main Street Empty "One Tree Hill" creates a Sundance-esque scene on Main Street

Post  ivyivy Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 am

The Wasatch Valley Film Festival took The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
    Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example,
    over Main Street on Wednesday, bringing out some stars and a crowd of celebrity gawkers, just like the Sundance Film Festival does each January.

Sundance organizers need not worry about competition, though. The Wasatch Valley Film Festival is a make-believe event. It does not seem likely it will be back.

The fictional film festival will be the setting for an upcoming episode of the popular television series "One Tree Hill," and the show's cast and crew taped in various locations around Park City this week, with the Main Street location on Wednesday drawing the most attention.

Fans lined the sidewalks close to the Egyptian TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great.Theatre in the middle of the afternoon to watch the shoot, which required a small stretch of Main Street to be closed to traffic. Crew members repeatedly shouted "rolling, quiet, please" as each take started. The end of the action was capped with the yell of "cut."

The scene centered on the first showing of aAnd las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setor Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

movie made by one of the "One Tree Hill" characters. One of the lines, read by cast member Gregory Harrison, was "It's the premier of our movie."

The Egyptian's marquee was changed for the filming to read "Seven Dreams 'Til Tuesday," apparently the name of the fictional film in the episode. Light poles close to the Egyptian were decorated with banners advertising the Wasatch Valley Film Festival. Extras were sent walking in front of the Egyptian during the repeated takes.

of vantages, including many from across Main Street, and relished the rare chance to see one of their favorite shows tape in person. The "One Tree Hill" crew members blocked pedestrians from walking on sidewalks within camera view while tape was rolling. Some of the cast members briefly spoke with the crowd and took snapshots with the fans, who traveled to Park City from across northern Utah.
    "I about had a heart attack," said Roselia Cedillo, who is from Brigham City and has been a "One Tree Hill" fan since its first season, adding, "I was so happy."

Cedillo said she briefly met one of the cast members, Sophia Bush, and said the actors and actresses treat the show's fans well. Cedillo said she once traveled to North Carolina to watch the show film in 2003.

"They're really loyal and sweet to their fans," Cedillo said.

Kelly Zollo, a "One Tree Hill" fan from West Jordan, said the day was "really exciting" in between taking pictures of the goings-on. She said she was surprised when she heard the show would be shooting in Park City, but she later realized Park City was a suitable setting given the city's role hosting Sundance each year. Zollo said she spent a few minutes talking to the show's creator, Mark Schwahn.

The Bodin family, visiting Park City from Texas, was walking up Main Street shopping when they happened upon the "One Tree Hill" shoot, stopping to watch for a little bit. Robert Bodin, with his wife, Brenda, 13-year-old daughter Reagan and 9-year-old son Slate, said he was surprised how large the crew was.

"It's amazing. It's just incredible. We're amazed how TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great.they do this," he said, calling the "One Tree Hill" filming a "great bonus on our vacation."

The filming on Main Street was finished at 11 p.m., with bright lights brought onto the street for the nighttime shots.

The cast and crew spent Thursday filming mostly in private residences in upper Deer Valley, according to Max Paap, who manages special events for City Hall and was closely involved in the "One Tree Hill" permitting. Paap said shooting in upper Deer Valley was scheduled to continue on Friday. He said he did not receive reports of the Main Street taping causing problems.

A few restaurants close to the "One Tree Hill" filmingHomicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much.
    enjoyed brisk sales on Wednesday as they fed the fans and the television show's crew. Red Banjo Pizza sold 12 pizzas to the crew, part of an agreement for allowing a generator to be parked behind the restaurant, said Red Banjo's David Ireland.

"It picks up the slack for them blocking off And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setor Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

the street. That's for sure," Ireland said.

At the Eating Establishment, manager Victoria Stevens said 125 people ate at the restaurant between 8 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, about twice as many as normally eat during that time on a Wednesday.

"It was a huge boost this morning," she said.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:32 am