Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

'Grey's Anatomy' Fan Columnist: This Week's Theme is Moving On

ivyivy

'Grey's Anatomy' Fan Columnist: This Week's Theme is Moving On Empty 'Grey's Anatomy' Fan Columnist: This Week's Theme is Moving On

Post  ivyivy Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 am

After watching Grey's Anatomy lastThe Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
    Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
    Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    night I was trying to gather my thoughts in an effort to write this column. Some weeks that's a fairly easy process. Other weeks? Not so much. So I found myself thinking out loud and pondering how Meredith's voiceover echoed and TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and supported the not-so-subtle episode title: "Push". That's when my husband piped up and said, "I think this week's theme is about moving on..." And it immediately struck me that he was right.
    So there are two complementary ideas at work in this episode: people pushing themselves to be better, pushing themselves to change and grow and take risks, both professionally and personally, while simultaneously having the courage to move on from their pasts and venture into new, uncharted, really scary territory. Even better, this episode was, to quote Owen Hunt, "old school". So those themes were developed through the classic Grey's Anatomy framework of medical cases paralleling the surgeons' lives layered with the usual romantic entanglements and healthy doses of friendship and humor thrown into the mix.
    Is Heigl leaving Grey's Anatomy for good?
    The showcased storyline was a "friendly professional competition" between Owen and Richard. It was a highly complex case involving a very, very large tumor. Both doctors were inspired by the recent visit of Harper Avery to push themselves to a new level as surgeons. In addition Richard seemed to be making a real effort to move on and pursue his new role as "Not Chief Anymore" (meaning general surgeon and researcher) with vigor. They ended up working together in the end and even though I saw that coming I didn't care because all of the players were at their comedic best, none more so than the luminous and hilarious Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang. How funny was Cristina first spying for Owen and then "flipping" to Richard at the first opportunity? Check out the following exchanges:
    Owen: " 'I'm with Weber?' Why did you push me to do it in the first place?"
    Cristina: "Now you'll know what your plan is, and what his plan is."
    Owen: "Wait, wait. You're going to spy on him? That's... That's cheating."
    Cristina: "You're adorable when you're slow."
    Owen: "You have a dark, dark mind."
    later as Cristina approaches Richard and Owen with Jackson in tow....
    Cristina: "Jackson AVERY. Put him on ourThe Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much.
    team."
    Owen: "Hey! Are you stacking the deck again? You're a spy and don't think I don't know it..."
    Richard: "And who started that boulder rolling down the hill?"
    Cristina: "OK, OK, OK....I'm Switzerland in this moment. All I'm saying is that whoever gets the surgery should use him."
    Jackson: "Use me for what?"
    Owen: "He's a liability. Avery's not going to give the award to his own grandson."
    Cristina: "He won't be name a contributor. It'll just get mentioned over Thanksgiving that he worked on a tumor the size of a POSSUM!"
    Meredith (approaching): "What's going on?"
    Jackson: "They're fighting over me. Or more the idea of me. I don't really think...."
    Cristina (interrupting): "He's Harper Avery bait."
    Now I don't know about you, but that scene makes me laugh-out-loud. Seriously. And when Cristina gives her PSA for the Harper Avery Foundation (www dot nepotism dot...)? Priceless. OK. Moving on (pun intended)...
    Next we've got Mark Sloan trying to put his Ladies' Man ways behind him. When he tells Callie that he's lonely she reminds him that things didn't work out with Lexie not because of him per se but rather because he and Lexie are in two very different stages of their lives. Then she very wisely suggests that he seek out someone his own age who wants the same things (marriage, children) that he does. This leads to a pretty hilarious scene between Mark and Teddy, who seems to fit all of his criteria and, frankly, has some serious Moving On of her own to do. After getting off on the wrong foot, she agrees to go out to lunch with him. But when Lexie learns that Mark truly is moving on without her, she's devastated.
    Then there's Bailey. New Guy, cutie-pie anesthesiologist Ben Warren, is cooking her dinner ...at his home. Where, as Callie says (she gives a lot of advice in this episode), he keeps his bed. What follows is a riotous series of events involving expectations for the third date, faux lunchtime errands (love, love, love the Bailey/Derek friendship), and preparing the surgical field. If you don't know what that means, then you didn't watch the episode. I'm hopeful things will work out for Miranda. She could use a little lovin'.
    Finally, let's talk about Callie. She's finally The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
    Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
    Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    gotten herself together. She's happy. The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setor Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

She and Arizona have been the Golden Couple on the show as of late. Callie even remarks about their wonderful life, their wonderful relationship and how everyone wants to be them. But then the other shoe drops as we find out that while both Callie and Arizona envision a long-term future together, Callie wants children and Arizona does not. Uh, oh. There's trouble in paradise. Will this be a deal breaker? Only time will time.

The next new episode of Grey's Anatomy (6.18: "Suicide is Painless") is scheduled to air on Thursday, March 25 on ABC.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:10 am