Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

The Walt Disney Company's (DIS)

ivyivy

The Walt Disney Company's (DIS) Empty The Walt Disney Company's (DIS)

Post  ivyivy Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 am

Alice in Wonderland was number one at the domestic box office for the second weekend in a row. Excellent, especially for shareholders. Disney needs Alice to do some massive numbers to prove to Hollywood, as well as Wall Street, that changes in its film division are here: changes for the better, ones that will increase economic value.

According to Box Office Mojo, Alice grossed over $60 million. Coming in second was Green Zone, from General Electric Corporation's (GE) Universal. Make that a distant second. Zone pulled in approximately $14 million. As some have said, this The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    was a very weak opening for a Matt Damon project.

Viacom's (VIA) She's Out of My League pulled in less than $10 million, making it third. I was surprised that one didn't do a lot better in its opening. The marketing campaign behind it seemed to effectively communicate what the R-rated comedy was about, and I figured the Seth-Rogen crowd would have flocked to it in droves. Guess TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores.I was wrong.

News Corp.'s (NWS) Avatar is still in the top ten. It came in seventh place, and its domestic total now stands at $730 million. Have you heard about the possible plans to re-release the film with some extra footage later in the year? My opinion: not necessary. News Corp. should just focus on releasing the DVD and the rest of its 2010 movie slate. Why invest money in a re-release campaign? Sure, it probably wouldn't cost much, but Avatar The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    has done its job, it's made its money, and it's time to move on.

Those who were looking to Alice to boost Disney's stock may be disappointed. As I write this, not much is going on with the shares. They're down something like 0.5%.

But the movie has grossed over $400 million worldwide. I'm hoping Alice can do over $300 million domestically, but I'm not sure that's in the cards. If Alice had made over $80 million in its second weekend, I would have been more confident in a $300 million target, but there's really no way of knowing how strong the movie will be over the coming weeks. Disney can be proud of its achievement, but it can't rest on it whatsoever. If the Mouse wants its stock to move higher in the coming months, it will have to make sure that the studio's summer pipeline, which includes Iron Man 2 and Toy Story 3, are not just blockbusters; they have to be the biggest blockbusters they can possibly be. Only then will Wall Street take notice.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:02 am