Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV

ivyivy

Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV Empty Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV

Post  ivyivy Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 am

Viewers were shocked when the repeated programme showed an actress with her breasts and bottom on display.

She then become involved in a bedroomCriminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
    romp with a semi-naked man.

It is not the first time the seemingly-genteel detective series, starring John Nettles who plays DCI Tom Barnaby, has landed in hot water for Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
    Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , shocking daytime audiences.

In 2008 ITV was rapped over the knuckles by TV regulator Ofcom for broadcasting scenes that were too violent for the daytime.

Then, viewers were shown the gruesome sight of a murder victim's body smoking after he had been electrocuted in a car.

The problem seems to be that the cult crime drama is originally broadcast after the 9pm watershed.

But it quite often gets repeated at 4pm on weekday afternoons and the offending scenes aren't edited out.

The latest controversial scene was screened I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good at 4.15pm yesterday (Weds) on ITV1 during the episode called Shot at Dawn.

It involved actress Charlotte Lucas stripping off to pose nude for an artist who she then went to bed with.

Mum Tracey Pugh, 38, from Southampton, Hants, said: "My two young sons had not long arrived home from school and the TV was on in the background while they were playing.

"Then all of a sudden this naked women popped up on the screen. You could pretty much see everything. I was shocked and quickly reached for the remote control.

"I was aware that the woman in the scene was posing as a life model but even so, it is still a bit strong for four o'clock in the afternoon.

"Why on earth wasn't it edited out?"

In 2007 Ofcom warned ITV over the same showthe dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website after it was found to be in breach of rules for both violence and swearing before the watershed.

Despite the warning that ITV should take care that material made for an evening slot is suitably edited for daytime, it has happened again in 2008.

Ofcom told the broadcaster that children buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect.

needed to be protected from inappropriate scheduling.

At the time Ofcom said: "There were a relatively large number of violent images, that when taken together made it inappropriate for a 4pm slot, when a significant number of children are available to view."

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:15 pm