Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Pink Floyd Featured On Cold Case

ivyivy

Pink Floyd Featured On Cold Case Empty Pink Floyd Featured On Cold Case

Post  ivyivy Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 am

(RTTNews) - Pink Floyd will be the theme of an upcoming episode of the CBS crime series Cold Case. A statement on the band's Facebookone tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. page revealed the news.

"U.S. TV crime series Cold Case occasionally creates themed episodes featuring songs from one artist and in March it will be Pink Floyd's turn," it read.

The statement also noted that the show will air excerpts of the hits "Comfortably Numb," "Hey You," "Mother," "Marooned," "Wish You Were Here," "Time" and "The Thin Ice."

The episode will air on Sunday, March 21,Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd at 9 PM as part of the series' seventh season.

Meanwhile, Pink Floyd fans will have a reason to make the trek to Bonnaroo for the annual Tennessee mega-festival this year. Flaming Lips will be covering Floyd's seminal 1973 album, Dark Side of the Moon, in its entirety on opening night.

Bonnaroo is set for June 10-13 in Manchester, and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to Tennessee. Tickets went on sale last month.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:17 am