Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

WonderCon 2010 Exclusive: Amy Acker says 'Cabin in the Woods' is 'in the Can'

ivyivy

WonderCon 2010 Exclusive: Amy Acker says 'Cabin in the Woods' is 'in the Can' Empty WonderCon 2010 Exclusive: Amy Acker says 'Cabin in the Woods' is 'in the Can'

Post  ivyivy Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 am

Amy Acker's no stranger to Joss Whedon's universe. And now, after stints on Whedon's Angel and Dollhouse, the fan-favorite actress is gearing up for her first big-screen foray with the genre auteur -- Cabin in the Woods. We caught up with Acker at this weekend's WonderCon 2010, where she was promoting the upcomingdvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect
    ABC-TV show Happy Town. But we made sure to ask her about collaborating with Whedon on what's arguably -- alongside Ghostbusters 3 -- the most anticipated horror-comedy on the horizon.

Now you are no stranger to supernatural TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD thrillers, as one of the leading ladies of the Whedonverse. What’s the best thing about working on a show that has these otherworldly, mysterious things?

I feel so lucky that I get to do these kinds of shows because it’s so great to get to evolve as a character. You start out doing one thing and really the stuff that happens in the script changes you as a character and you get to… I like having to follow a story and watch it in sequence and see where you start a season and where you end a season instead of, you know, in procedurals sometimes you can watch an episode from season five or season three and not really know… there’s not a lot of change. So it’s good writing with good storytelling and good people which is all you could ask for. one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvdThat’s pretty much the whole deal.

Let’s talk a little bit about Whedonverse. So you weren’t picked up as a season regular when Dollhouse first started and then Joss went back and was, "That was my bad," and you were like, "Yes Mr. Whedon! That was your bad. Now, cast me in Cabin in the Woods." That’s how it went down, right?

[Laughs.] No, pretty much I’m always just like, "Please give me whatever you’re doing." [Laughs.] So yeah, Joss had told me about Dollhouse and I was like, "That sounds sooooo great! Hi!" And, not knowing what was going to happen, it was only like a week before the show started and he was like, "So there’s this part and she was gonna be fifty but now I want you to maybe do it," and I was like, "Okay! That sounds awesome." I was just so happy to be a part of it, and it was sort of the same with Cabin in the Woods. They hadn’t found someone for a part and it was a couple of weeks before they started shooting and so he called and said, "So we can’t find someone for this part and we start in a few weeks and can you do it?" And I’m like, "Hey. Anytime you can’t find anyone I’m available!" [Laughs.]

Let’s talk about Cabin in the Woods, because there’s so much buzz about this movie. There’s been a hold-up because they are changing it into 3-D, right?

Well, I got an email yesterday that it’sThe Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds?in the can. Is that the terminology? [Laughs.] It’s all set. I think they’re still waiting to see with the 3-D and all that stuff but they’ve got all the final edits together and it’s supposed to be really awesome!

And what can we expect? Details!

Expect to be scared! I’m not gonna say anymore because I think I already got in trouble for saying too much about it! [Laughs.] It’s hilarious.las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds It’s a great comedy. Just kidding. [Laughs.]

Thank you so much! Enjoy the convention.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:17 pm