Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

From "Desperate Housewives" to "March Madness," Team Meg buying it all

ivyivy

From "Desperate Housewives" to "March Madness," Team Meg buying it all Empty From "Desperate Housewives" to "March Madness," Team Meg buying it all

Post  ivyivy Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 am

With the latest financial reports showing former eBay CEO Meg Whitman down to a mere $4 million in cash in her campaign warchest,Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd insiders say it's only a matter of time -- as in any minute now -- that the Republican gubernatorial candidate will drop another big multi-million dollar chunk into the pot.

Of course: Whitman's spent $46 million sogrey's anatomy dvd
    about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like scrubs dvds and you can look
    far -- and we're still two and a half months from the June primary, and EIGHT long and expensive months until the general election.

With a lot of her dough -- $20 million-plus -- going to commercials, we hear reports are that state stations were instructed to "cut this week's order in half,'' but no worries, the message was "they'd be back to spend it the next week."

So what have been Team Meg's favorite TV choices to reach California voters?

Media buyer Sheri Sadler -- at work for Level the Playing Field 2010, the Democratic indy expenditure group -- gave us a look at her tracking of the recent menu of buys for Whitman:

"Lost," "Desperate Housewives," "Brothers & Sisters," The Oscars, the Olympics, "Chuck," "Biggest Loser," "Mercy," "Dateline," La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box set
    or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    "Law & Order(s)," "Minute To Win It," "Amazing Race," "CSI Miami," "Criminal Minds," "Ghost," "Medium," "NCIS(s)" "60 Minutes," "48 Hours," "Survivor," basketball -- Lakers, Clippers, "EVERY March Madness Basketball game (several spots per game)," "TMZ," NASCAR, "American Idol," and -- yes! -- "Kitchen Nightmare."

"She has every break in every news, access, soaps, early morning shows,'' said Sadler. "(Dr.) Oz, Oprah, and anything as early as 4:30 in the morning. Wow!"

Yeah, but -- what, no "Real Housewives of (GOP voter-rich) Orange County?"

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am