Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help

ivyivy

Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help Empty Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help

Post  ivyivy Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 am

Cold Case is one of the most popularThe Apprentice tv series shows on TV. But for the Kirkland Police Department and a Kirkland family, one of the city's only outstanding cold cases is all too real and being DVDThe Apprentice revisited nearly four years after the original crime. The KPD is asking for the community's help to find a murderer.

"Someone out there has information and they can call Medium DVDthe tip line of Crime Stoppers anonymously," said Corp. Phil Goguen, of the KPD.

Kirkland resident John Schuoler, who was 23, Medium DVD Collection was killed between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 15 2006 in his first-floor apartment from trauma toMedium DVD Seasonshis head. No one has been arrested in the case.

The apartment complex, Sunset Shores, is locatedMedium DVD Box set at 10138 Northeast 64th St. near Lake Washington Boulevard N.E.

"We want anybody who knew John or had Medium Seasonscontact with him that week and has not talked with us to call us," said Corp. Jack Keesee with the Kirkland Police Department. "They might think the information is insignificant but it might be the turning point."

Schuoler, who went by John LeBar in high school, workedMedium Box set at the Woodmark Hotel. Schuoler was off work on Sept. 14 and spent the day on the computer and went shopping. He and his roommate had people over to their apartment that night, which was a frequent DVDMedium occurrence.

"There apartment was very popular," saidCharmed DVD Collection Goguen.

Schuoler was last seen alive in the apartment between Charmed DVD9:30-10 p.m. Charmed DVD Seasonsthat night. When his roommate returned home from work the next day he found Schuoler in his bed and unresponsiveCharmed DVD Box set. The 911 call came into the KPD at 8:20 p.m. There were no signs of forced entry in the apartment and the only Charmed DVD Set thing missing was a hunter green Charmed DVD 1-8"army style" canvas backpack purchased at DVD Charmed REI.

"It was a higher end back pack," said Goguen. Boston Legal DVD"His mother purchased it for him because the straps on other back packs had broken."

Goguen said that anyone who hasBoston Legal dvd box set information Boston Legal DVD Seasonsabout that back pack is urged to contact police.

Goguen and Keesee beganBoston Legal seasons working on the case again in November and have uncovered some new evidence.

"We definitely have some persons of interest,"Boston Legal dvd collection said Keesee.

The KPD is attempting to solicit help from the public to put the final pieces of the puzzle together, including a segment on Washington's MostbuyBoston Legal DVD Wanted, which aired Friday. To give information on this crime please call the Kirkland Police Department tipCheap Boston Legal DVD line at 425-587-3515 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

"My belief of the person being caught isOne Tree Hill dvd nearing 100 percent since the airing on Washington'sdvd one tree hill Most Wanted and the Seattle PI article," said Schuoler's mother Lani Faye, via e-mail. "The tip line, in my opinion, enables a person who has knowledge of the crime to be ableone tree hill box set to come forward with One Tree Hill dvdthe information they have without the threat of repercussions."

For the KPD, this is one of the only one tree hill dvd seasonactive cold cases in the city. Goguen noted that 2006 was not aOne Tree Hill dvd box set good year for Kirkland One Tree Hill dvd seasonas there were three murders, including Schouler.

Faye is hoping for some closure.

"When the crime first occcurred,one tree hill seasons 1 6 I felt like my dad did when he was in World War II House box set. A zero pilot dropped a bomb on a munitions dump that he was near and it literally blew off all his clothes, including his Army boots. He just stood there numb and dumbfounded. House dvdThat was me - numb andHouse dvds dumbfounded. Now that it is a cold case it's like watching paint dry."

But the ongoing investigation is not easy for FayeHouse MD dvd to live with.

"It's a 24/7 prolonged agony of anticipation waitingHouse seasons for something to break," said Faye. "Constant anticipation and a constant state of high stress. I've probably aged 10-15 yearsHouse MD dvds just from the stress."

Faye is appreciative to the KPD for their continued interest House seasons 1 5 in solving the nearly four-year-old crime.

"I would like to thank the Kirkland Police Department,House MD season dvd in particular Detective Phil Goguen and Detective John Kessee for all their efforts and extensivewalt disney dvds collaboration with other departments in tryingdvd disney to solve my son's murder," said Faye. "I also would like to thank Mike Ursino and John Haslip for freeing walt disney dvd box setup some time so that Phil and Jack could hit this case hard one more time. I believe our policebox set disney movies force makes this city one of the safest cities to live in. As a matter of fact, the initial reason we had moved to disney dvdsKirkland was due to their police department.disney movies on dvd At that time Kirkland waswalt disney movies dvdranked number one of the safest cities to live in Washingtondisney movies dvd set State."

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 am