Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Chuck Lives! But What About Life Unexpected, One Tree Hill and FlashForward?

ivyivy

Chuck Lives! But What About Life Unexpected, One Tree Hill and FlashForward? Empty Chuck Lives! But What About Life Unexpected, One Tree Hill and FlashForward?

Post  ivyivy Tue May 18, 2010 10:02 am

You may have heard the rumors,The Apprentice DVD box set and they are true: NBC's Chuck has escaped cancellation, The Apprentice Box Setpicking up anothermarried with children dvd collection 13-episode order for married with children dvd seasonsthe coming TV season.

But what about your other TV faves: Life UnexpectedThe Apprentice Seasons, One Tree Hill and FlashFoward? Here's what I'm hearing...

FlashForward, unfortunately, is no more according to The Apprentice tv series ABC sources. A shame because Sonya Walger was just telling me hours ago that she had a secret plan to save it: "I want to get Ian [Henry Ian Cusick] on our show so Pennymarried with children dvds and Desmond can live on."

Now can we get a new season, DVDThe Apprentice ABC? I mean really, how can you resist letting Lost'sprison break dvd quintessential love story live on? What are you,prison break dvds dead inside?

V, on the other hand, is alive and kicking and will be back for a second season. At least ABC is rewarding one of our Lost loves Elizabeth Mitchell with additional eps. And there's more Shonda Rhimes love going around, too, because the alphabet net just announced the pickup of her new series, Off the married with children dvdMap.

As for those CW fan favesbuy prison break dvd , I'm stillprison break dvd box sethearing from reliable insiders that it's likely Life Unexpected and One Tree Hill will get shortened seasonlas vegas box set pickups for fall, with 12 or 13 episodes apiece; however, no final decisions have been made.prison break dvd seasonsYou know what that means: Make your voices heard in the comments below. It certainly can't hurt at this prison break seasons11th and buy prison break dvdcrucial hour.

The CW will announce its new fall schedule next The L Word dvdThursday in New York.The L Word dvds Sources also tell meThe L Word seasons the CW's new spyThe L Word dvd seasons drama Nikita (from McG) The L Word dvd box setis amazing The L Word box setand is definitely a las vegas dvd setgo.

In addition to Chuck's re-up, NBC is Supernatural DVD Collectiondoing some buyThe L Word dvdserious spring cleaning, Supernatural DVDannouncing the cancellations las vegas dvd collectionof Law & Order, Mercy and Trauma. Onetime fave Heroes is still very much on the bubble, and with NBC's pickup of new superhero dramalas vegas dvd seasons , The Cape, things aren't looking good, las vegas dvdsorry guys. Law & Order: SVU will be back for more, and the anticipated Law & Order: Los Angeles willSupernatural DVD Seasons fill the void left Supernatural dvd box set by the originalSupernatural box set flavor.

Meanwhile, Chuck fansbuy Supernatural DVD, you'd better Supernatural dvds not let Zachary Levi down now! Looks like he's the newest Betty White on Facebook—fans are tryingBones DVD Season to get him aBones DVD gig hosting Bones DVD Box Set Saturday Night Live.Bones DVD Collection Cruise by right here Bones dvd box setand show yourBones dvd seasons support, 'K?

The las vegas dvd seriesgood news forThe Sopranos complete dvdChuck fans is that the Buy Bones DVDseries could end up getting more episodes added to that 13-episode order, as it did last year. And a little bad news? Lost dvd seasonsThe always lovely Ali Adler is vacating her executive producing seat at the spy dramedy The Sopranos dvdfor a spot on ABC's No The Sopranos dvdsOrdinary The Sopranos dvd seasonsFamily.

Tweets Ali: Lost dvds"Decision 2 leave chuckThe Sopranos collectionfamily for NoOrdinaryFamily was a tuff 1. Love @joshschwartz76 +The Sopranos dvd box set evry1 I worked Lost box setw The Sopranos dvd seasons& all amzg fans. Long live Chuck!"Lost collection We love you back,Lost dvd girlfriend.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am