Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

the New Season of Bones

ivyivy

the New Season of Bones Empty the New Season of Bones

Post  ivyivy Tue May 25, 2010 11:14 am

Two things needed toHouse dvds happen in the Bones House box set season five finale, both acts of violence justice: Daisy Wick needed to be hogtied and assaulted with an iron, and Booth’s son Parker needed to be socked in the jaw, chloroformed and put in House dvdextended timeout in a dank fallout shelter. If those two things had happened, Booth and Brennan wouldn’t have been torn apart and viewers (or at least this viewer) wouldn’t have shattered every glass object they could get their hands on. All throughout the episode I kept vehemently volunteering to take care of Daisy and Parker, but inexplicably I was not called upon to leap into my television set and become anHouse MD dvd agent of righteousness. Sometimes you just can’t win.

We open with a somewhat obnoxious boy House seasonsjumping on his bed in his room. This is causing the plaster from his room to flake off and fall down on top of him. He excitedly exclaims that it is snowing while his mother comes in and has the fortitude of mind to pull him out of the room before the ceiling collapses. Personally, I would have left the kid there. What better way to learn the lesson about not jumping on the bed than by getting hit by a cascade of ceiling…and a rotting corpse?

Yep, it’s a corpse, so Booth House seasons 1 5and Brennan are House MD dvdson the scene. Brennan examines the remains and tells Booth that the victim was a male in his early 40s, a hoarder who lived in an apartment upstairs. But that’s it. Booth notices right away that his partner’s focus is not in the room. Brennan is all aglow about the recent discovery of some ancient skeletons in Indonesia. What she doesn’t say, and this ties partly into Brennan’s weariness that we discovered in last week’s excellent episode, is that she’s sick of working murders and wants to go head up this Indonesia group House MD season dvdand get back to herOne Tree Hill dvd anthropologist roots.

Booth, for his part, is one tree hill box setpresented with an dvd one tree hillunexpected opportunity of his own: a soldier comes up to him and presents him with a letter from the Secretary of Defense asking him to go to Afghanistan and train snipers. In the diner, he tells Brennan that he is not going to accept the offer, that he has put in his time and he already has a job right here in DC: One Tree Hill dvdcatching murderers. He looks to her for some sense of assurance.one tree hill dvd season But she doesn’t give him one.

The case really doesn’t matter,Boston Legal DVDwhich is usually One Tree Hill dvd box setthe case, but even more so here. I don’t even remember the details; I wasn’t paying attention in the first place. The main dynamic that presents itself is One Tree Hill dvd seasonthe question of whether or not Booth and Brennan are seriously considering taking these opportunities on opposite ends of the world because they’re running toward something one tree hill seasons 1 6or away from eachBoston Legal dvd box set other.

In Booth’s case, I think it really Boston Legal seasonsmight be the latter.Boston Legal DVD Seasons He knows that Brennan is going to go do this Indonesian thing and can’t face the idea of working cases without her after five years. Of course, he’s a patriot at heart and I’m sure still feels a sense of duty, but I think if Brennan weren’t leaving he wouldn’t have considered going back into the Army for a second. And is Brennan just exhausted from the never-ending stream of murder victims, or is she still frazzled by the events of the 100th episode, unable to process how afraid she is of her deep feelings forBoston Legal dvd seasons Booth and looking for a way out?

Of course, none of this stuff would be Cheap Boston Legal DVDaffecting Booth buy Boston Legal DVDand Brennan this much if Daisy Wick and Parker had been abducted and dragged naked through a field of burning glass by a tanker truck. Daisy keeps rubbing it in that—even though she’s one of the most obnoxious tv characters in history—she has been selected to take part in this Indonesia thing thanks largely to a letter of recommendation from Brennan (Brennan didn’t know what the letter was for when she was writing it). So of course, how could Brennan let a nitwit and utter disgrace to women everywhere take part in this huge thing and not be involved herself?

And Parker, snot-nosed little dipshit that he is,Charmed DVD apparently doesn’t think that working for the FBI and catching murderers is a noble enough calling because Booth isn’t actually saving lives so much as he is punishing those that took life away from others. He thinks going back into the Army would be better. So of course, how can Booth, being the responsible father he isCharmed DVD 1-8, disappoint his son?

Other stuff happens, including the reappearance of DVD Charmed Angela’s dad, played by legendary ZZ Top guitarist Billy Gibbons, and the disintegration of Sweets’ plans to start living life to the Medium DVDfullest with Daisy and stop being a prepubescent gigolo. Didn’t care about any of that stuff though. The highpoints are two scenes with Booth and Brennan, one on a park bench where Brennan—thanks to learning about how toMedium dvds interpret human behavior via watching Booth—sees right through Booth’s efforts to pretend that he’s fine with her leaving, and the other at the airport, right before the two say goodbye to each other for at least a year andMedium DVD Seasons possibly forever,Medium DVD Box set if Booth doesn’t come back from Afghanistan alive.

It’s great to see Cam acknowledge that while she was the boss in name, she was really always working for Brennan, and Brennan telling Hodgins that she loves him after he gives her a pamphlet listing all the poisonous plants and bugs she should watch out for in Indonesia. But damn it, if she can tell Hodgins that she loves him, why can’t she say it toMedium Seasons Booth? Balls.

Though I thought it was weird that CatherineMedium Box set Bryer—Booth’s new girlfriend from the aquarium episode—bore neither appearance nor mention (I thought Rena Sofer DVD Mediumwas contracted for a multi-episode arc), overall I thought this was a solid finale. It set up major avenues of change for all of the principals and gave me hope and anticipation for the next season—things I wasn’t feeling after the The Apprentice DVD Box Setatrociously-misguided fantasy finale that marked the end of season four.

Season 5, Episode 22: TheThe Apprentice DVD box set Beginning in the EndThe Apprentice DVD (originally aired May 20, 2010

know more dvd collectionsThe Apprentice Box Set about bones on dvdsetcollection

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:19 pm