Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top

Poll

‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top

[ 0 ]
    ‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top Bar_left0%‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top Bar_left0%‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    ivyivy

‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top Empty ‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ put CBS on top

Post  ivyivy Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 am

CBS was the most-watched network Monday night, and it also had the most young adults.

At 9 p.m. the Eye Network benefited from the one-two punch of “Two and a Half Men” (16.5 million viewers) and “The Big Bang Theory” (15.5 million), according to updated ratings released this afternoon. ABC’s “The Bachelor” averaged 11.7 million viewers over two hours. Fox’s “24″ thrilled nearly 10 million in the 9 p.m. time slot. Way back were NBC’s “Heroes” (4.4 million) and The CW’s “Life Unexpected” (2.1 million).

At 8, Fox’s “House” was out in frontTheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days with 13.4 million viewers. Then came “The Bachelor.” CBS fielded “How I Met Your Mother” (9.3 million) and “Accidentally on Purpose” (8.4 million). NBC’s “Chuck” charmed 6.7 million. “One Tree Hill” on The CW was the stop for 2.1 million.

At 10, CBS’ “CSI: Miami” delivered 13.4 million viewers. A “Castle” rerun pulled nearly 8 million to ABC. “The Jay Leno Show”watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with i amused 3.8 million for NBC.

Here are the prime-time averages: CBS with 12.8 million, Fox with 11.7 million, ABC with 10.5 million, NBC with 5 million and The CW with 2.1 million. They finished in the same order in the 18-to-49 age group, with CBS edging Fox.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am