Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

TV Review: SUPERNATURAL - SEASON FIVE - 'My Bloody Valentine'

ivyivy

TV Review: SUPERNATURAL - SEASON FIVE - 'My Bloody Valentine' Empty TV Review: SUPERNATURAL - SEASON FIVE - 'My Bloody Valentine'

Post  ivyivy Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 am

We saw something from The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.

Dean (Jensen Ackles) that we have never, ever seen from before on SUPERNATURAL.

We saw him have hope. Or at least some semblance of hope.

Dean calling out to God at the end of “My Bloody Valentine” was a moment I never thought I’d see on the show. He’s been so adamant about not believing. Not showing any signs of weakness and finding a way TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce meto defeat Lucifer and the demons of evil (as well as those among the angels) without any help from God that him finally realizing he needs the help is an eye-opener.

Maybe it is because what Famine told him is correct. That his soul is so empty and barren that he’s dead already. He has no hope, has no fears, no pains, no wants or desires. But at the end maybe that changed. Maybe having to put Sam (Jared Padalecki) through yet another bout of detoxing from the demon blood put him over the edge.

Whatever it was. He finally appealed to a higher power. That he and Sam – and Castiel (Misha Collins) – can’t do it all themselves. They need some intervention and for someone to have their backs if watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setor Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

they have any hope of defeating Lucifer.
    Related Articles

“My Bloody Valentine” was one of the creepiest and visceral episodes of SUPERNATURAL in a long time. From the opening scene where a couple on a blind date literally eat themselves (in flesh and bone) to death was brutal. Followed up by people killing office workers, busting open their belly from eating too many Twinkies and an entire restaurant destroyed by their own wants and desires … this was not for the faint of heart. Or those with a weak stomach.

Famine, the third Horsemen of the Apocalypse to make an appearance on the show, has arrived. And he ain’t pretty. You’d never guess he was an angel of death and destruction from his appearance. An elderly man in a wheelchair hooked up to an oxygen tank. But he’s as deadly as any demon we’ve met before unleashing an appetite that consumes both human and supernatural creature.

The demon unleashes its hell on a small town and the Winchester Brothers and Castiel go in to investigate. At first they believe it to be the work of Cupid – a cherub angel matching people together like the fictional Valentine Day myth – but soon they realize it can’t be him. Soon, Castiel figures it out after working his way through bag after bag of cheeseburgers (his host you see affected by Famine). Sam, too, has his own desires but they are a bit more deadly, in the form of demon blood – the thing that got him started down a dark path that led to him unleashing Lucifer in Season Four.

Actually it turns out to be a good thing that Sam absorbed the demon blood as it was the only way they could take out Famine and stop his nastiness from being spread across town. Of course, this means that Dean and Castiel must force Sam to go through the same detoxing process they tried on him in Season Four.

Unfortunately, SUPERNATURAL is off (again) for another few weeks until late March. So we’ll have to see where we go from here. But this was a great episode and points the way for hopefully good storylines to come.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 am