Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

+2
soulsplitter
Pysk
6 posters

TA tactic/idea for our first TA.

Pysk
    Pysk
    Admin

TA tactic/idea for our first TA. Empty TA tactic/idea for our first TA.

Post  Pysk Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Soo as we all know, we are a lowie guild so a TA will get quite difficult BUT challenging as well!
    So when I understood nara right we wanna TA next thursday m2 and here are some ideas I had while I was working:
    1. We need to get as many people as we can, lvl does not matter.
    2. We need at least 4 healers.
    3. Everyone who isn't a ranged class and under lvl60 gets a r2 (or even r3, depending on lvl) bow. So we make two main parties. One party consists of the highest tank or tankpet we have (I was thinking about your soldier nara tbh^^) and at least 3 healers. We could use my main for that as well, he is a 82 bishop. The second and hopefully third party consists of all the lowies with bows who attack ofo/abby. My thinking was if we get like 10 lowies with bows which do at least 500 per hit with the bow it is like we got a DD who does 5k per hit.
    4. So ofo is really easy, we just go there and pwn it. Abby will get harder and here is my plan how I duoed it last time: The tank goes inside and pulls Abby close to the small entrance to abby room. So he wont have all the adds which are inside abby room. The rest of the guild stands back and heals/DDs. I (as a possible leader of the DD party) got a skill which stops all the HP and MP regen of an enemy. So Abby does not have any hp reg which makes us much faster and we wait for it to go OOM (usually it nukes out its dangerous AoE, then its OOM and cause of the great MP reg it has suddenly full mana again) and then I cast the HP/MP regen stop skills and we just kill it and avoid the AoEs like that.
    5. Two other guys who are 60+ (like Josh) stand back and concentrate on killing all the adds coming and I think they wont really get hit cause they are quite high. So if everything works like this we got 4 healers concentrating on healing the main tank all the time and I hope that he can do it then.

Soo our main goal should be to get as many healers in our guild as we can!! Cause the more healers we got, the easier and safer a TA/Siege will be.

I know that we are normally too low for something like that but I personally love challenges and it should be really fun to do something like this so we can see it as kind of a massive guild event.

I hope u liked my ideas, boys'n'girls Wink
    soulsplitter
    soulsplitter

TA tactic/idea for our first TA. Empty Re: TA tactic/idea for our first TA.

Post  soulsplitter Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:37 pm

do you think im giong 2 read it all?;P gimme it shortnend:P
    Pysk
    Pysk
    Admin

Post  Pysk Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:20 pm

wtf? xD
    our siege tactic will be double of that lol
    Nara
    Nara
    Admin

Post  Nara Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Awesome Very Happy nice stratergy and could work BUT i cant use my soilder as i am guild leader and need to be there so we can TA in the 1st place :/
    other than that nice tatic
    ~~~Nara~~~king
    Pysk
    Pysk
    Admin

Post  Pysk Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:02 pm

either we get another tank or you give someone else the lead for that time....
    soulsplitter
    soulsplitter

Post  soulsplitter Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 pm

its better to write a book T_T soooo much lines affraid
    Nara
    Nara
    Admin

Post  Nara Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:17 pm

lol! wouldn't a book be longer? lol anyway i'd much rather attempt to seige with my sorc i mean Battle summoner Razz its much more fun to play and i like my bp XD pysk have you met my bp? Razz + im leveling as fast as i can so maybe i'll level my orc aswell and bp so i can duel summon bp+orc for bosses and just gotta hope that healers can keep it alive especially against abby.Now going with this orc idea i'd like a healer to try to max out there buffs (UNLESS PYSK BRINGS HIS BISHOP)Otherwise i would like them to level there heals to keep orc alive and other party members btw everyone shouldnt have a bow if they can use a staff just tone the lvl of the skill to about 3 at max or abby could aggro you...Oh yeah and to breeders please level your buffs and go for vit boost Very Happy Also it maybe a good idea (if dodoria levels high enough) to get him to tank as he is an evoker (has more hp than sorc.Although doesnt get might of the underworld,if you dont know what that does check the skill tree of battlesummoner here:http://alizarinhq.ancientkingdom.org/class/battlesummoner/) anyway like i was saying evoker also have a nice vit buff for self and pet ALSO PLEASE TRY TO BUY ALTERED PIECES (give +50 on the stat of the altered piece you buy,these will be EXTREMELY HELPFULL.)and dodoria also has a r4 yeti for p.def unity But if dodoria doesn't want to tank and none of our hw/knights/soilders are high enough (because atm we dont have any knights/soilders)I guess i'll tank with pass damage and might of the underworld and orcs unity to help ALSO DO NOT SPAM BOSSES WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE I USE A DIRK IM GUESSING MY DAMAGE OUTPUT MAY NOT BE THAT GREAT Razz i will however Buy a skell pot(increase atk.speed) and if possible get dm buff and get a lvl 3 quick pot (increase atk speed some more) But i cannot belt a skell as i need the extra hp :/ atm i only have a noob tort on my belt giving +5% vit if anyone could let me borrow a yeti or orc that would be higher for me to belt that'd be great but not if it is a decent level then we would need it for the seige (SORRY FOR SO MUCH WRIGHTING :S)

~~~Nara~~~king
    Pysk
    Pysk
    Admin

Post  Pysk Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

shut up Nara, I know your bp damn well xD
    and please, do me a favor and dont try to tank with your char^^ even when ur sala nukes it all out it gets aggro already. lvling the orc is a really good idea, it could tank when it's high enough.
    My main joins CrystalLight this thursday and yes, my buffs are maxed out so we wont have buffing problems.
    But we need at least 2 or 3 more healers because the tank will get tons of dmg. It would be best when the healers would be like 70+ :S

i'll write more when i return, i'm in a hurry, got drivers lessons now^^
    Ayrai
    Ayrai

Post  Ayrai Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:24 pm

lmao driving no comment on my experance there

failed the test 3 times........ lol

and am still fairly new to the game but all of the above sounds fun
    Nara
    Nara
    Admin

Post  Nara Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 pm

I invited a 40+ healer yesterday and he has an evo3 pet Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so ya know lets make him tank oh yeah and he wants to be in TAs lol so its win for us xD.Btw i aint stupid enough to try to tank abby on my character as it is now i thought i could get alot higher than i have but obviously not Rolling Eyes sooo yeah btw pysk my bp said u suck XD
    ~~~Nara~~~king
    soulsplitter
    soulsplitter

Post  soulsplitter Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:40 pm

hey btw, about the TA thing, uhm. we have to fighgt a other guild right? But what are the odds. that they suck more then we do? ( not that we suck or anything..) I mean it will porlly be a a like 50 + clan or something? or is the dungeon you fight level bound?

if i got this all wrong, just forget that i posted xD.

see ya
    bluebarry

Post  bluebarry Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 am

it‘s better to write a book.

----------------
    Walt Disneys dvd box set
    The Simpsons dvd box set
    millerb

TA tactic/idea for our first TA. Empty Hi

Post  millerb Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 am

Hi Everybody

I am new here. I have read several topics and I feel interested about this forum. Hope I can contribute here.

-------------------

Barney Miller DVD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:38 pm