Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Buffy the Vampire Slayer star arrested for drunk and disorderly incident

ivyivy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer star arrested for drunk and disorderly incident Empty Buffy the Vampire Slayer star arrested for drunk and disorderly incident

Post  ivyivy Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 am

Television actor Nicholas Brendon, who starred on the hit series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," was forcibly subdued and arrested by policeTwo and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree The hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good during a violent altercation.

According to law enforcement officers in Venice, California, the 38-year old actor provoked officers into using a stun gun when Brendon allegedly attempted to strike the arresting officers. At the time and place of occurrence the 38-year-old actor was reportedly drunk and boisterous on Wednesday night, which prompted residents Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our website
    to call the police.
    The police public information officer said that they received a 9-1-1 call from a complaining witness who told the police dispatcher that an intoxicated man was causing a breach of the peace. When police patrol officers responded to the location of the incident, Brendon allegedly tried to throw a punch at the officersDollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
    Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from and attempted to escape apprehension.

At that point, police reported they "tased" the actor twice and and formally arrested him on felony vandalism charges for damaging property during the incident.

Brendon was restrained by the cops and was taken to the hospital for examination before being processed at the police stationhouse.

Besides his starring role on "Buffy," Brendon had appeared as a guest on TV shows, such as "Criminal Minds" and "Without a Trace." The actor's starring role on Buffy ended in 2003, when the show was canceled.

During his "Buffy" days, Brendon is quoted byhelp.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the his publicist as saying,"I want people to say, 'Nicholas Brendon, he's supposedly the nicest guy in the world.' I want to do good work, but more than that, I want to stay a good human being. That's more important than any character I play."

He was married to actress Tressa DiFiglia ("Weeds"), but the marriage ended in divorce in 2006.

Jim Kouri, CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police and he's a columnist for The Examiner (examiner.com) and New Media Alliance (thenma.org). In addition, he's a blogger for the Cheyenne, Wyoming Fox News Radio affiliate KGAB (www.kgab.com). Kouri also serves as political advisor for Emmy and Golden Globe winning actor Michael Moriarty.

He's former chief at a New York City housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed "Crack City" by reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as director of public safety at a New Jersey university and director of security for several major organizations. He's also served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country. Kouri writesdvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect.

for many police and security magazines including Chief of Police, Police Times, The Narc Officer and others. He's a news writer and columnist for AmericanDaily.Com, MensNewsDaily.Com, MichNews.Com, and he's syndicated by is on special promotion. Buy TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This AXcessNews.Com. Kouri appears regularly as on-air commentator for over 100 TV and radio news and talk shows including Fox News Channel, Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd Oprah, McLaughlin Report, CNN Headline News, MTV, etc.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:37 am