Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

hey you :)

bynes492

hey you :) Empty hey you :)

Post  bynes492 Mon May 03, 2010 9:21 am

Dark Shadows

In 1966 I was a young child already interested and aware of the paranormal. I was Perry Mason on dvd d when I heard that a vampire based television show, Dark Shadows, was about to make it's debut on television. Many children in my school were buzzing about the show and wondering if their parents would Perry Mason tv them to Perry Mason dvd collection . My parents did allow me to Perry Mason show on dvd when I returned home from school in the afternoon and I was hooked! Dark Shadows revolves around a groundskeeper, Perry Mason complete ed by the Collins family, sPerry Mason show s upon a chained cPerry Mason show video et that he can't Perry Mason dvds[/url] but open. Inside the casket is a 200 year old vampire Barnabas Collins who drinks from the living and falls in love with the family nursemaid. This was the beginning of my obsession with vampires.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Fast forward to 1997 and I was equally intrigued by the story of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I had read dozens of books and seen some vampire movies since I fell in Perry Mason dvd with Barnabas Collins but none of them satisfied my thirst. Buffy is a seemingly normal young woPerry Mason DVD growing up in California when she is approached by a decrepit old man and told that she is "the chosen one". Buffy Perry Mason on dvd ed to fight and kill vampires and a host of other demons, wherewolves, Perry Mason dvd series ots and more. Buffy was the first female heroine who was strong enough to fight the supernatural beings and survive and as a bonus she had an odd but devoted collection of friends who Perry Mason movies ed her with the good fight. After seven great years the series ended much to my dismay.

The Twilight Saga

During a much Perry Mason dvd series ed vacation at the beginning of 2009 I stumbled across a movie called Twilight in a movie theatre in San Diego, CA. I had never heard of the Perry Mason show dvd s nor did I know anything about the author Stephenie Meyer but I was always up for a good, juicy vampire story. Twilight did not let me down and when I left the movie theatre I went directly to the bookstore and purPerry Mason d the book. Three books and one more movie, New Moon, later I am just as Perry Mason ed. I identify with Bella Swan who is the odd duck at both her old school in Arizona and the new school she reluctantly Perry Mason dvds s in Forks, Washington. Bella meets and falls in love with a gorgeous vampire named Edward Cullen and the story revolves around their romance and Edward's Perry Mason dvd collection ion to keep Bella alive. It is both a heart warming and heart breaking story but it is compelling. I've read the books several Perry Mason showss and I never Perry Mason dvds[/url] of them.

True Blood

In 2009 I saw commercials for a new HBO series entitled True Blood. Based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris. True Blood is both a romance and a thriller. Each season is twelve lovely episodes long and the storyline is very loosely based on the books. I Perry Mason and friends the pilot of the series first and raced to the Perry Mason video store to purchase the series. At first it was hard for me to warm up to the main character telepathic Sookie Stackhouse. However, as the story evolved I Perry Mason dvd set an to understand Sookie and like her I fell in love with her first boyfriend vampire Bill Compton. Sookie matures in each Perry Mason series and Perry Mason showsles the up and down of the supernatural world with grace. As time goes by Sookie meets and becomes attached to an assortment of characters both human and supernatural. The books and television show never bore me and I look forward to new material on television and off.

Now I'm looking forward to new Perry Mason collection s, television shows and movies coming out of the next few years. Vampire lovers will be Perry Mason and friends ed with the selection and I Perry Mason series e this trend and Perry Mason dvd in vampires continue!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:52 am