Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Will “Human Target” Need a “Dollhouse-like” Miracle?

ivyivy

Will “Human Target” Need a “Dollhouse-like” Miracle? Empty Will “Human Target” Need a “Dollhouse-like” Miracle?

Post  ivyivy Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 am

When reassessing Human Target’s COLD CASE dvd ratings against only FOX’s spring ratings, Bill was moved to change its status from “likely to be canceled” to merely being “in danger of being canceled.”

But after last night’s performance withCOLD CASE a repeat of Lie to Me (albeit against repeats on CBS) pulling a 1.7 rating vs. Human Target’s 1.9 for an original episode in its season finale, I’m wondering if he shouldn’t COLD CASE dvd box setmove it right back to likely to be canceled.

Personally, I was a little surprised thatCOLD CASE on dvd Human Target didn’t fare better than it did. Even with all the weird scheduling at the launch. But when it comes to renewals, I cast any personal surprise aside.COLD CASE dvd season The ratings are the ratings.

Speaking of “why didn’t it fare better,COLD CASE dvd series ” the “Masked Scheduler” (who really is a scheduling executive at Fox) wrote a very insightful piece a couple of weeks ago about why hit shows do as well as theyTwo and a Half Men season dvd do.COLD CASE tv He suggests it’s a question a lot of Hollywood doesn’t usually take time to ask while moving to copy hit shows Two and a Half Men dvd as quickly as possible.

In that post, he pleads guilty to the 2nd season renewals Two and a Half Men of Dollhouse and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but that was in a discussion of sci fi Two and a Half Men dvd series shows launched Two and a Half Men dvd box set in the wake of Lost. If there’s any good news for Human Target fans it’s that at least it can’t be lumped inTwo and a Half Men dvds with that Two and a Half Men seasons dvd group.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:27 pm