Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Vampire Diaries Stars

ivyivy

Vampire Diaries Stars Empty Vampire Diaries Stars

Post  ivyivy Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:17 am

Pushing forth with their overseas The Apprentice DVD Box Setpress blitz, the stars of "The Vampire Diaries" were gathered together at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco The Apprentice Box Seton TuesdayThe Apprentice DVD box set afternoon The Apprentice DVD(June Cool.

With Nina Dobrev joined by Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, the trio posed during a photocall as part of the 2010 Monte Carlo The Apprentice SeasonsTelevision Festival.

Meanwhile, Miss Dobrevprison break seasons recently The L Word dvdsspoke about how glad she is that "The Vampire Diaries"buy prison break dvd doesn't show as muchThe L Word dvd skin as fellow hit vampire show, DVD The Apprentice "True Blood".

She tells, "I'm very The L Word seasonscontent with prison break dvdsnot beingprison break dvd nude on national television prison break dvd box set- I enjoy True Blood myself and I watch the show but I'm happy that bra and underwear is as stripped The L Word dvd seasonsdown asbuy prison break dvd I can get for prison break dvd seasonsthe show."

KNOW MOREThe L Word box set GOOD DVDS ABOUTThe L Word dvd box set THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:24 pm