Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

World Cup 2010: Australia's spirit shines through in Ghana draw

ivyivy

World Cup 2010: Australia's spirit shines through in Ghana draw Empty World Cup 2010: Australia's spirit shines through in Ghana draw

Post  ivyivy Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 am

As one door opens for Australia, one tree hill dvd seasonanother one slams in their faces. Tim Cahill is backOne Tree Hill dvd box set for the final group game against Serbia but Harry Kewell must sit it out after the unintentional handball he fears has killed his World Cup. With just one point from One Tree Hill dvd seasontheir first two games Australia have the most work to do in Grouptwo and a half men dvd box set D, but both Cahill and Kewell realise that if Serbia can be conquered the possibility ofone tree hill seasons 1 6 England raises its head.

"Stuart Pearce wasBoston Legal DVD sitting behind me at the Ghana game, so I said hello," Everton's Cahill said. "I think England are a great example of how difficult this World Cup is. They're one Boston Legal dvd box setof the most expensive teams in the world and they're struggling to win a game. I can't imagine the amount of pressure they're under. I'm not that surprised, though. USA and Slovenia are good teams. People criticising England probably need to be aBoston Legal DVD Seasons bit more Boston Legal seasonseducated on the standard of the teams they are playingtwo and a half men dvd against.

"It'd be good to meetbuy Boston Legal DVD them but first Boston Legal dvd seasonswe've got to beat Serbia, and that's one of the hardest games we're going to have in this tournament. They have so many players who play at a high level in Europe, but we're a team and we're going to stick together and see this through."

Kewell, who has been given a one-match banCheap Boston Legal DVD, is simply hoping there is going to be a next round for Australia – otherwise his red card for handling Jonathan Mensah's shot on the line will mean his World Cup lasts noghost whisperer seasons more than 24 minutes.

"Of course we would likeCharmed DVD box set to play Charmed DVDEngland in the next round, I think we'd play anyone in the next round at the moment," he said. "The results here have thrown a few teams, and England get scrutinised for every mistake they make. It's a shame England haven't got the results they wanted but they are a great team and I'm quite sure they will be there near the end."Charmed DVD Seasons

The same cannot be said of eitherCharmed DVD Box set Australia orghost whisperer tv show Ghana after their 1-1 draw here. Considering the Australians played for more than an hour with 10 men, holding Ghana probably counted as an upset, but the Africans had few clues about how to make their numerical superiority count The Simpsons dvd seriesand Charmed DVD Set could now beThe Simpsons dvd seasons eliminated if they loseThe Simpsons box set to Germany.

There is every chance of that happening,Charmed DVD 1-8 too, unless the Black Stars can find a more reliable goalkeeper than the Wigan Athletic reserve Richard Kingson, who gifted Brett Holman the opening goal by allowing Mark Bresciano's free-kick to bounce off his chest. When Ghana answered through Asamoah Gyan's penalty afterghost whisperer dvd box set Kewell's ghost whisperer dvd showdismissal in the 25th minute, it appeared Australia would be ghost whisperer dvd seasonsoverwhelmed – but a combination of dogged defending and African wastefulness DVD Charmed in trying to shoot Medium DVDfrom distance kept the scores level.

Indeed, The Simpsons tv showAustralia could countMedium dvds themselves unlucky not to have pinched the game by the end, with Scott Chipperfield, Luke Wilkshire and Nikita Rukavytsya allThe Simpsons dvd missing passable The Simpsons dvd box setopportunities.

"Any football fan in the world can't askMedium DVD Seasons for any more from a player to go out and give a performance like that," the Australia captain, Lucas Neill, said. "OK, we made mistakes, but the reaction and the spirit epitomises what it is to be Australian. We fight to the end. We have unbelievable belief. We're still here and the nation shouldn't give up on us, because we haven't given Medium DVD Box setup."

ThoughThe Simpsons dvds GhanaDVD Mediumdid wake up to theMedium Box set danger in stoppage time, when Mensah and Quincy Owusu-Abeyie went close, it was too late.Medium Seasons That could be the storyprison break dvds of the World Cup for both these sides.

"I will be moreprison break dvd than happy with The Apprentice DVD Box Seta scoreless draw against Germany, that would take us through," the Ghana coach, Milovan Rajevac, said. "We know whatThe Apprentice Seasons Germany are, DVD The Apprentice but they lost against Serbia so anythingmarried with children dvd seasons is possible."

Fifa will look into reports that The Apprentice DVD box setAustralianThe Apprentice DVD fans threw plastic bottles on to the pitch during the game, although The Apprentice tv series it is understood that no player was hit. The Australian federation spokesman, Rod Allen, said: "We don't condone that sort of behaviour no matter buy prison break dvd howprison break dvd box set frustrating a The Apprentice Box Setmatch has become."

knowmarried with children tv show moreprison break seasons 2010 world cup newsprison break dvd seasons and dvds on dvdsetcollection

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:48 am