Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

It's no secret that men and women communicate differentl

itsjerseys

It's no secret that men and women communicate differentl Empty It's no secret that men and women communicate differentl

Post  itsjerseys Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:22 am

It's no secret that men and women communicate differently--but is there really no way to nfl jersey translate Mars talk to Venus speak? Ready for a practice run? Here are five common communication problems in relationships.

Men don't process information in the lengthy way that women do, so telling him a story in football jerseythe drawn-out way you would to one of your girlfriends isn't going to work. In short, nfl football jerseycut to the chase and you'll get more of a reaction.

Men come from the school of suck-it-up, while women tend to need more reassurance if pittsburgh steelers jersey
    something is bothering them.

In many romantic tennessee titans jerseyrelationships, men use this blanket phrase instead of being more specific, as in: "I love the connection we have, but I miss spending time with my friends as well." Use your judgment: If he's still being affectionate and just feels a bit smothered, give him some breathing room. However, dallas cowboys jerseyif you're only hanging out once a week to begin with, it might just be that he wants to end things--in which case, walk away.   
       Women like to new orleans saints jerseyhash things out, talking issues through from start to finish. Guys, on the other hand, have much more of a flight instinct when it comes to confrontation--especially if he doesn't fully understand why you're so upset.

The truth is, men new york giants jersey
    tend to see themselves as problem solvers in romantic relationships, and so what comes San Francisco 49ers jerseyacross as condescending can actually be your guy's way of trying to help."

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:51 pm