Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Disney Shuts Down Miramax After 30 Years in Business

ivyivy

Disney Shuts Down Miramax After 30 Years in Business Empty Disney Shuts Down Miramax After 30 Years in Business

Post  ivyivy Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:33 am

The Waltdisney box set Disney Company,American dad dvd which family guy dvdbought Miramax from the Weinstein brothers in 2005, has shut down the studioSouth park dvd collection after 30 years in business. Courtesy of Oscar-winning disney dvd sethitsCurb your enthusiasm series dvd like Pulp Fiction and The English Patient, the independent, art housemarried with children dvd box set studio becamedisney dvd a majorthe simpsons dvd box set industry player in the 1990s. But unlike many of its parent company's films, Miramaxfamily guy series dvd didn't get a happy ending. It closed down today, how i met your mother series dvdand withdisney dvd box set it 80 people lost their all disney dvdsjobs.

Miramax was founded in 1979 bySouth park dvd collection producers Bob and Harvey Weinstein, who named the company after their parents Max and Miriam. the office dvd box setTheir company joinedfamily guy dvd box set the Disney empire in 1993, but thefamily guy dvd box set Weinstein brothers quit to form the simpsons dvd the Weinstein Company in 2005.

At the height of its success,South park dvd box set Miramax was widely regarded as one of the industry'sfamily guy dvd most respected and influential production companies. However, disney collectionin more recent years its output had been scaled down by Disneydisney dvd collection. It's demise today wasn'thow i met your mother series dvd all that surprising, and had been foreseenthat 70s show dvd box set for awhile now.

Now, there are six films in limbo with Miramax's disney dvdclosure. Those include John Madden's "The Debt" and "Last Night" Curb your enthusiasm series dvdstarring disney dvd box setKeira Knightley.

Reflecting on today'sdisney box set events, South park dvd collectionHarvey Weinstein said:

"I'm feelingAmerican dad dvd very nostalgic South park dvd collectionright now.family guy dvd I know the movies made on my and my brother Bob's watch will live on all disney dvds… Miramax has some brilliant people married with children dvd box setworking within the organisation and I kthe simpsons dvd box set now they will go on to do great things in the the simpsons dvd industry."

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:19 pm