Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Eighinger: On certain TV shows, I'm definitely ready for prime time

ivyivy

Eighinger: On certain TV shows, I'm definitely ready for prime time Empty Eighinger: On certain TV shows, I'm definitely ready for prime time

Post  ivyivy Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am

SEVERAL TIMES during the course of an average television-viewing week, I find myself telling the Little Woman, "I could do that"Today we’re urging you to watch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlinecold case DVD box set tv show or on your TV set at home, because it is a important episode on the Cold Case TV show and one of the more fun episodes to date. cold case seasons DVDWhat exactly is Cold Case and why ought I watchcold case dvdCold Case Season 7 Episode 14 ?: Cold Case is or "I would be better on that show" than so-and-so.

"I know, dear," she will say, rolling her eyes. "You would be the best."

Sometimes, I tend to doubt the Little Woman's sincerity -- but never my ability. I'm certain I could do just as well or better than some of the principal stars on a few of prime-time TV's most popular programs. Here's what,seriescold case dvds tv focusing in on Lilly Rush, a lone female detectivebuy cold case dvds in the Philadelphia homicide squad. cold case dvdsShe is assigned to “cold cases” – which are cases that have never been solvedcold case dvd series and are therefore put on ice. Lilly Rush makes use of today’s new sciencitific advancements and finds freshgood cold case box set who and why:

* "Celebrity Apprentice," NBC: Did you see former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich on this show before he got the boot Sunday? The man was totally inept at everything, especially such e-things as texting, using a laptop, even turning on a computer. For starters, I can at least turn on my computer. Second, I have better hair than Blago.

* "CSI: New York," CBS: There is no doubt in my mind I could replace male lead Gary Sinise in the role of Mack Taylor, whose chief contributions to the program are staring blankly into the camera and consoling fellow CSI team member Stella Bonasera (Melina Kanakaredes). The Little Woman says I can stare blanklyclues to open up cheap cold case dvdscases that were cold acse tv show cold case box set tv once deemed unsolvable. Her line of work has another challenge – it opens old wounds and may lead suspects to commit new crimes to further hide their trail. This exciting detective drama blends a healthy dose of action, suspensecold case seasons DVD t v show,cold case dvd elements, with the best of them, and I know I could console Stella.

* "American Idol," Fox: My inclusion on this show would be as a judge, ideally replacing Randy Jackson. I'm not worthy enough to be mentioned in the same breath as the bombastic Brit, Simon Cowell, but I could outjudge Jackson any day of the week. Randy's main contributions to the show are one of two phrases, "Check it out" or "Check it out, dawg." I would promise never to say either one ever again.

* "The Iron Chef," Food Network: I would be ideal to be one of those "judges" at the end of the show, who are nothing moreandcold case DVD seasons drama to create an exciting watch throughout.Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 Preview: if you like cold case dvd collection tv show ,you dvd set collectionwill like our website ,beanse it is a good than glorified taste-testers. Seriously, I wouldn't even have to practice for the role.

* "Dancing With the Stars," ABC: Even though I have two left feet and no appreciable rhythm, I would not let that stop me. If Buzz Aldrin can somehow qualify, I'm certain I could at least outlast an 80-year-old former astronaut. But I would want to pick my dance partner from one of these three: Kathryn Morris of "Cold Case," Emily Procter of "CSI: Miami" or the aforementioned Stella of "CSI: New York."

As confident as I am in my ability to perform admirably in these roles, I am realistic in the sense of knowing there are also some palce,www.dvdsetcollection.com,cold case is a good tv serises ,hop you like it.cold case movies on dvd The team re-opens the 1971 death of a teenage circus aerialist whose fallcold case dvd tv serises during mid-act might have been the result of foul play. Meanwhile, Rush uncovers what might be potential charges for another shows I could never be a cast member of -- such as:

* "Survivor," CBS: Are you kidding me? I don't even like the outdoors.

* "Dog the Bounty Hunter," A&E: I havecase.cold case seasons DVDWatch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlineall cold case To stream Cold Case Season 7 Episodecold case DVD box set Hulu will most likely have the stream available if you’re located buy cold case box setinside the US. noticed the presence of guns and fisticuffs on this show. I'm a writer, not a fighter.

* "Billy the Exterminator," A&E: Have you Today we’re urging you to watch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlinecold case DVD box set tv show or on your TV set at home, because it is a important episode on the Cold Case TV show and one of the more fun episodes to date. cold case seasons DVDWhat exactly is Cold Case and why ought I watchcold case dvdCold Case Season 7 Episode 14 ?: Cold Case is seen the size of the bugs and rats and various varmints this guy deals with?

* "Glee," Fox: I can dance, but seriescold case dvds tv focusing in on Lilly Rush, a lone female detectivebuy cold case dvds in the Philadelphia homicide squad. cold case dvdsShe is assigned to “cold cases” – which are cases that have never been I can't sing.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:57 pm