Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Hey TV networks! Here's what to do with your "bubble" shows (and how fans can save their faves)

ivyivy

Hey TV networks! Here's what to do with your "bubble" shows (and how fans can save their faves) Empty Hey TV networks! Here's what to do with your "bubble" shows (and how fans can save their faves)

Post  ivyivy Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 am

As a guy who watched every episode of ER until it was so stinky that John Stamos was one of its biggest stars, I know about loving aTwo and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree The hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the TV show long past its sell-by date.

And right about now, legions of fans are Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our [url=http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/Greys- -Seasons-1-6-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1912.html]grey's anatomy dvd [/url]
    website.
    Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
    waiting for word on their fave "bubble" shows -- series with just enough ratings muscle that they haven't been tossed overboard, but not enough that their continued existence is for certain. The verdicts will come between now Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows scrubs dvds
    , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and and mid-May, when the broadcast networks announce their new fall seasons (sometimes, as with Fox's Sons of Tucson, the star makes it easy and snags a role in a new show before the network even officially cancels the old one)

First, a few words on what you, presumably a fan, can do. Not much, unless you have one of those nifty boxes from The Nielsen Company which converts your channels surfing into actual TV ratings.

Smarter minds than mine have suggested, if you really love a show and want to help it survive, watch it online at a network-sponsored site such as Hulu or TV.com, buy episodes on iTunes or pick up the DVDs of past seasons.

This is the only way to immediately register fan support for a show in ways a network suit is going to care about -- making money (long, overly detailed letters to the network about what you'll do if the show gets canceled will just land you on a special list that makes air travel and access to Universal Studios a challenge)

Not that anybody in Holllywood is poringmore fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect
    over blog scribblings from St. Petersburg for advice, but if they were, here's what I'd tell them about how to handle the decisions coming up:

NBC - Biggest question: will venerated but low-rated crime drama Law & Order get the boot from a network still struggling to wipe Jay Leno-flavored egg off its face? I suggest euthanasia for the legendary show, already losing one of itsis on special promotion. Buy TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This coolest characters, S. Epatha Merkerson's Lt. Van Buren. Likewise with Heroes, the comic book series that never really found a compelling storyline, and the two noisy-yet-dunderheaded freshman medical shows, Mercy and Trauma. Instead, the Parenthood remake is compelling enough for a second season and nerd-centered spy dramedy Chuck has just enough of a pointy-headed cult following to make its return appealing.

FOX - American Idol, Glee and House set a high barMedium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd that even middling series have trouble cresting (sorry Sons of Tucson and Dollhouse!). And I'm biased because St. Petersburg native Monica Raymund (left) co-stars in one of Fox's bubble shows, Lie to Me. Still, I say Fox should renew Lie and Human Target, beefing up Target's storylines to match the charm of its stars, Mark Valley and Chi McBride. And if they need room, I wouldn't shed a tear if American Dad and The Cleveland Show flatlined on Sundays (creator Seth MacFarlane is another guy who deserves a new-show ban).

ABC - With Lost inching toward its series finale, the network has one spot for a geeky, complex serialized drama and two limping candidates: Flash Forward and its V remake. V is a little cooler and has higher ratings, so I'd throw them the lifesaver — though it would be great if Forward's John Cho (Agent Noh) and Christine Woods (Agent Hawk) could come aboard for season two. Perhaps a few of the scribes who made Lost such a mind-blower could help mend V's meandering storylines and thrill-less action. Feels like there's an amazing sci-fi series stuck in a too-slow plot and star Elizabeth Mitchell's attempts to play a cool soccer mom/FBI agent.

CBS - Still the gold standard forTheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of network TV success, these guys have up to seven bubble shows in the hopper. Much as I dig the setting, Miami Medical is a bad Chicago Hope ripoff with a many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How Grey's Anatomy dvd suntan; Jenna Elfman's Accidentally on Purpose is Cougar Town without the funny. End both of those, but save Medium, a supernatural series grounded by the most realistic marriage on television. Cold Case is a candidate for redemption, only if CBS doesn't have any new cop about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and [url=http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/The-Simpsons-Seasons-1-20-DVD-Boxset-cartoo n-1738.html]The Simpsons dvds[/url], my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to watchMash dvd season shows that are better. And if there aren't new shows any better than Ghost Whisperer, Gary Unmarried or New Adventures of Old Christine, they should get another shot, too.

The CW - Given that I haven't watchedandScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like
    La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box set
    or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    an episode of One Tree Hill since its debut in 2003, I'm hoping the network dumps it and the ill-fated Melrose Place reboot for somethingMad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it. hipper — I hear Matthew Fox is available for a Party of Five reunion!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 pm