Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

'How I Met Your Mother': Are Marshall and Lily getting pregnant?

ivyivy

'How I Met Your Mother': Are Marshall and Lily getting pregnant? Empty 'How I Met Your Mother': Are Marshall and Lily getting pregnant?

Post  ivyivy Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 am

In the fall of 2009, fans of "How I Met Your Mother" heard future Ted Mosby (aka Bob Saget) tell his kids how his friends quit The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvdsmoking, mentioning that Lily (Alyson Hannigan) dropped the habit when she started trying to get pregnant and Marshall (Jason Segel) followed suit when his son was born.

There was no date given as to when that whole deal might go down. But, having just visited the set, I can tell you that the topic ofplace to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
    Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds "maybe baby?" is about to hit Marshall and Lily in a major way.

"We're a show about exploring those rites of passage in the late 20s and the early 30s," "HIMYM" co-creator Craig Thomas told Korbi TV during the filming of this year's finale. "And it makes sense for Marshall and Lily, who've beenCriminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
    together something like 14 years at this point, to be really considering that next rite of passage."

That next rite of passage Thomas speaks of is of course pregnancy, something that his two lead actresses have recently experienced in real life. "Yeah, we've had a lot of babies born on this show," he noted. "We really couldn't have timed Lily and Marshall thinking about having a baby worse, a year after Alyson actually gave birth."

And yet, for the show, the timing is sort of perfect. Five seasons and 100-plus episodes in, it does seem like the next logical step for TVs most loving married couple.

"It's a great place to end [this fifth year] I think," said Thomas. "The second half of the season hasn't had an emphasis on 'When's Ted gonna meet her?'Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
    Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from and 'Who's the mother?' It's been more on watching Robin (Cobie Smulders) get into this relationship with Don (Benjamin Koldyke) and what does that mean for her, getting more serious with a guy now that she's in her 30s. And it feels kind of fun to wrap up the season by putting the focus on Lily and Marshall and what's coming for them. I've always felt like this show is about that second wave of adolescence. It's not just about answering the question of who the mother is -- even though we still have that question and I love writing about that question -- but there's something kind of great about deciding that we're not going to end purely on that question. We're going to show that we've really been telling a story about five characters."

As for the aforementioned Robin, help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good Thomas teased a somewhat more serious storyline that ends up in the finale as a kind of poignant emotional awakening for her.

Of course there have been rumors that one of "HIMYM"'s former couples will reunite soon, which sparked the thought of Ted and Robin Part 2 being a possibility. I asked Thomas if he was aware of the talk and he offered this: "All I'll say is, you know, we have a little bit of a triangle on the show. Both Barney and Ted have dated Robin and both were in love with her, so we have a fun moment toward the end of our season where that is acknowledged and explored. These are two guys who dated this girl who is awesome and now she's getting really, really serious with this new guy Don -- her cohost on the least-watched morning show on local television in New York -- and there's a great episode that kind of springs out of the idea that these are two guys who could want her back. It's not the easiest thing to see someone who could have potentially been [your] dream girl get really serious with someone else."

Thomas revealed that Robin will become involved with Don to a degree that she never really did with Ted or Barney and it will happen fast. "The end of the season explores Robin becoming a real boy, in a way, when it comes to love," he explained. "She's been a bit of a cold fish in the past. But we're really going to see her be more vulnerable than she ever has and it's really great stuff. Definitely some good comedy, but some really great dramatic acting from Cobie Smulders in our last couple episodes."

As for Ted and Barney, the two will provide much of the comic relief, especially during the finale where we'll see a blonde Josh Radnor and knife-juggling Neil Patrick Harris, dressed in a street performer jester-type outfit, apparently being driven crazy by one of only 11 women in the world who can swallow swords.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:59 am