Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Has 'How I Met Your Mother' Lost its Way?

ivyivy

Has 'How I Met Your Mother' Lost its Way? Empty Has 'How I Met Your Mother' Lost its Way?

Post  ivyivy Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 am

On this week's How I Met Your Mother, Marshall has to explain to the group that he can't pay for pizza because he was mugged andTwo and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree The hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website. forced to give up his wallet at gunpoint. In a bout of protective fury, Lily becomes a gun fanatic, prompting Marshall to change his story. So instead of being held at gunpoint, Marshall tells everyone that he was pick-pocketed by a monkey—or, as the group says, "mugged by a monkey." (If you're wondering whether or not the delivery of this phrase made it worth 26 repetitions in 15 minutes, it didn't. And yes, I counted.) In the end, we don't find Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
    Glee series dvd tv shous on our [url=http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/Greys- -Seasons-1-6-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1912.html]grey's anatomy dvd [/url]
    website.
    out what really happened to Marshall, and everything pretty much stays the same for the group.

Episodes like "Zoo or False" make me wonder if the creators of How I Met Your Mother regret having such a singular purpose to the show. In other words, nothing in this episode got us even remotely closer to Ted meeting his future wife. So, are they just killing time? Was this a feeble attempt to give Marshall depth? And at this rate, how old are Ted's kids going to be by the time they figure out how their dad met their mother?

At one point in the series, it seemed likeDollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
    JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
    Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
    Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows scrubs dvds
    , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and every episode found at least a tiny way to relate to the title of the show. Had this episode been funnier, it would have been worth the more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
    The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect.
    diversion. But it wasn't, and it left me contemplating big "what is the point of it all" questions, which is something a sitcom should never, ever, provoke its audience to do.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:56 pm