Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

TV Ratings: Golf, 'Undercover Boss' give CBS a Sunday win

ivyivy

TV Ratings: Golf, 'Undercover Boss' give CBS a Sunday win Empty TV Ratings: Golf, 'Undercover Boss' give CBS a Sunday win

Post  ivyivy Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

Fast National ratings for Sunday, April 11, 2010.

As so often happens, CBS coverage of a popular dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
    get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect
    sporting event carried over into primetime through much of the country and both bumped and boosted the network's entire primetime lineup. In this case, it was ending of the Masters, which pushed 15 minutes into primetime and added luster to what would have already been a solid Sunday win for the network.

Among adults 18-49, CBS averaged a 3.3 rating, better than the 2.2 rating for FOX and ABC. NBC trailed in the key demographic with a 1.8 rating.

Overall, CBS averaged an estimated 13.09 million viewers to go with an 8.0 rating/14 share. ABC was well back in second with a 5.2/9. NBC's 3.4/6 and the 2.7/5 for FOX trailed.

CBS started the night in first with a golf-boosted 9.8/18 for "60 Minutes," which also won its hour with a 3.1 demo rating. ABC's "America'sis on special promotion. Buy TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD Funniest Home Videos" was a distant second with a 3.8/7. NBC's "Dateline" was third, beating the 1.4/3 for FOX's two episodes of "'Til Death."

With a bit of "60 Minutes" and then "The Amazing Race," CBS did a 7.2/12 in the 8 p.m. hour, improving to a 3.3 rating in the demo. ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" was second with a 5.1/9. FOX's "The Simpsons" and "The Cleveland Show" averaged a 3.1/5 for third overall and did a 2.7 demo rating to finish second for the hour. NBC's "Minute to Win It" repeat was fourth.

In the 9 p.m. hour, CBS' "Undercover Boss" (and a bit of "The Amazing Race" for much of the country) did an 8.3/13 and a 4.0 demo rating.one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd The first hour of ABC's two-hour "Brothers & Sisters" had a 5.8/9 for second. NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice" finished third, beating the 3.5/6 for FOX's "Family Guy" and "American Dad," which andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic showwere second for the hour in the demo with a 2.9 rating.

In the 10 p.m. hour, CBS' "Cold Case" (and a bit ofintroduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, "Undercover Boss") did a 6.6/11 to win the hour, with ABC's "Brothers & Sisters" close behind.exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box set
    or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice" was third overall with a 4.6/8, but won the hour in the key demo with aAlly McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
    The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
    Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it
    2.9 rating.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:23 am