Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Glee Returns Tonight After Idol. How High Will Its Ratings Sing?

ivyivy

Glee Returns Tonight After Idol. How High Will Its Ratings Sing? Empty Glee Returns Tonight After Idol. How High Will Its Ratings Sing?

Post  ivyivy Tue May 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Glee’s Doctor Who dvd seasons returns tonightBones dvd seasons after American Idol with its first new episode since early December. It’s hard to think of a better ratings combination of two shows together than American Idol and Glee (except forBuy Bones DVD spinoffs alaThe Sopranos complete dvd Grey’s Anatomy/Private Practice).

Given that Glee’s last newThe Sopranos dvd episode in December hit a 3.7 adults 18-49 rating, that its recent post IdolThe Sopranos dvds repeat hit a 3.0 rating, and that last Tuesday’s American Idol had a 7.3 adults 18-49 rating, the sky The Sopranos dvd seasonsseems the limit for Glee’s rating tonight.

I Doctor Who collection think a 5+ Doctor Who dvd box setadults 18-49 Doctor Who dvd collectionrating is well Doctor Who dvd serieswithin the realm The Sopranos collectionof possibility. Given that last night’s Big Bang Theory did a preliminary 5.0 rating (and DWTS a likely The Sopranos dvd box set to be adjusted up 4.Cool, Doctor Who dvd box set Glee could easily end up as the third best 18-49 rated show Doctor Who dvds for the week after the two Idols.The Sopranos dvd seasons I’ll guess a 5.1. Lost dvdsWhether I have assumed Robert’sLost collection mantle of consistent underguessing isLost dvd up to you toLost dvd seasons decide.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:56 pm