Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop!

veki

Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! Empty Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop!

Post  veki Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 am

My working career has Weeds Season 1-6 DVD Boxset times been haphazard, to say the least. One of my vocational activities involved having to work as a Video Shop Attendant. Now, there's an frightfully awful job. If you ever wish to immerse yourself in a vocation that is satisfying and uplifting, do not! I repeat, Desperate Housewives seasons 1-7 dvd boxsetnot become a Video Shop Manager or Attendant, and do not even consider working in close proximity to a Video Shop, nor co-habiting with the poor, unfortunate wretch who is forced to work in one!People seem to believe that the lot of True Blood season 1-2 DVD boxsetVideo Shop Manager or Attendant is indeed an attractive one, spent whiling away joyous hours watching movie after movie, and generally having a jolly old time! Whatnew season of the Officeload of Bollocks!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm