Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

The Real Life Barney From ‘How I Met Your Mother’

ivyivy

The Real Life Barney From ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Empty The Real Life Barney From ‘How I Met Your Mother’

Post  ivyivy Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am

Barney Stinson isBoston Legal DVD Seasons the character played by Neil Patrick Harris in the hit sitcom “Boston Legal seasonsHow I Met Your Mother.” He is a ladies man who spends most of his time at strip clubs or getting laid by a different woman every night. Now thatBoston Legal dvd seasonshe has a girlfriend he has sort of settled down, but his character, the “a different woman every night” guy is real. I know that person. I can’t name names but he is a friendbuy Boston Legal DVD of mine. We’ll call him Mick. This guy is Barney Stinson, any subject you try to talk to him about heCheap Boston Legal DVD turns to sex.

Me: “Man, I’m really worried about Charmed DVD Box setGlobalCharmed DVD Warming.”

Mick: “Nah, it’ll be awesome Charmed DVD Seasonsdude, it just means Charmed DVD box set chicks will have Charmed DVD Set to showertwo and a half men complete dvd more.”

He has sex all the time.Medium DVD Box set He has girls thatMedium DVD Seasons he canCharmed DVD 1-8 call and they’ll come and make itMedium Box set with him in hisMedium dvds car while he is at work, and then leave, no questions DVD Charmed asked.

KnowMedium Seasons more good dvds on Medium DVDDVDSETCOLLECTION

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:38 am