Crystal Light - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the guild CrystalLight on Tanda (Rappelz).

The Real Life Barney From ‘How I Met Your Mother’

ivyivy

The Real Life Barney From ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Empty The Real Life Barney From ‘How I Met Your Mother’

Post  ivyivy Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

Barney Stinson is the character playedBoston Legal seasonsof his time at strip clubs or getting laid by a different woman every night.Boston Legal dvd seasons Now that he has a girlfriend he has sort of settled down, but his character, the buy Boston Legal DVD“a different woman every night” guy is real. I know that person. I can’t name names but he is Cheap Boston Legal DVDa friend of mine. We’ll call him Mick. This guy is Barney Stinson, any subject youCharmed DVD Seasons try to talk to him about he turns to sex.

Me: “Man, I’m really Charmed DVD box set worried about Global Charmed DVDWarming.”

Mick: “Nah, it’ll be awesomeCharmed DVD Set dude, it justCharmed DVD Box set means chicks will have to shower more.”

He has sex all the time. He hasMedium DVD Box set girls that heCharmed DVD 1-8 can call and they’llMedium DVD Seasons come DVD Charmed and make itMedium DVD with him in his Medium dvds car while he is at work, Medium Box setand then leave, no questions DVD Mediumasked.

Know more good dvds on DVDSETCOLLECTION

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:52 am